Monday, March 8, 2010

Best LCD TV in India - Why I chose Samsung LCD TV to Panasonic

Why I chose Samsung LCD TV to Panasonic

Since I do not own a television at my home, I decided to buy one to watch the IPL season 2010. On researching in the internet I found out that Panasonic and Samsung are the two market leaders in LCD televisions in the world.

Checked the Samsung India website and shortlisted some models, the website had good information about Samsung's different models and their price too.




Unfortunately Panasonic did not have any information on LCD televisions in their India website. I checked it for a week and no result.



This may be one reason why the Korean companies like Samsung and LG overtakes Japanese companies like Sony and Panasonic in sales both in India and the world. Poor guys....

No comments: