Friday, November 19, 2010

"99% Idiot, 1% Genius"

"99% Idiot, 1% Genius"

This was the phrase coined by me to be added in my profile or "About me" boxes for the social networks like Facebook, Orkut, Twitter etc.

I dont know from where it came, may from a sudden inflow or words or as a revelation . Recently I got some good comments for that phrase which I uses in my profile in Twitter.

Before this I have used some words like " Gr8tst, 5nest and 1derful man in the world", and " I am what I am" in my 'About me' fields. But after getting deep into the social web, I understood that I am not the greatest, or the finest, nor the wonderful, just an idiot with some traces of goodness.

Today I spent some time in finding out the source of it. At first I thought that I copied it from some other sources, I just Googled it, but got this result





So this post is to clarify that I am the first man in the world (atleast in the internet) to have used this phrase or term.

99% Idiot, 1% Genius
Ninetynine percent Idiot, One percent Genius


Copyrighted and Trademarked



Liked this post? Post your comment below.

No comments: